cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have been with o2 more or less 10 years, I have enjoyed o2 till October last month and I even bought an other contract.
I had few soft ware issue with my Samsung galaxy s6 edge. I reset device but I was still having trouble with using apps and interent as device was freezing. on 31st October
I took my phone to o2 shop in swindon high street and explain everything to the chap I think his name was Nathan (not sure sorry). I also explained that there is a crack on the screen which doesn't need to be changed all I need is phone software to be checked.I also explained that I am going to abroad on 6th november and I need phone by then. Gentleman said it normally take 3 to 5 days and it should arrive back on Friday. I was happy with it as my flight was on Saturday. I heard nothing back from o2 till Thursday and started panicking. I kept on calling all Thursday to the number of high street shops but no answer.  Then I rung 02 repair department it exactly took 47 minutes to speak to a person, once I spoke to the guy he said they can not repair until they receive quote for the screen, I explained him nothing to do with screen and I did explain that I don't want to do anything to screen. Chap I was talking to was really rude and won't listen, at that point I said to him that I want my phone back by Friday,  he said he can not guarantee,  I even offered to pay for postage but no luck and no phone arrived at all and I ended up travelling with no phone which absolutely ruined my trip as I had no way of contacting my family and friends.  I couldn't get any body to pick me up from Airport.

Today I went back to the o2 shop and tried to get phone sent off for repair, I explain all above mentioned to host (joby) who didn't, the seems to bother about it and wanted me to ring to repair center , and still wants me to stay there and wait for 30 minutes joby kept on telling me he is only the host and he can not spend more time on my case as he has other customers to see i requested to see the manager but he won't call manager either and started telling me my tone is not good! I was not shouting or doing any tones. Finally store manager Julian arrived he didn't even ask me about problem and started telling me things which he was probably told by joby. The moment I tried to talk he started rolling his eyes which I found very disregard and very unprofessional.

I am in customer service for a very long time and I do look after my regular , loyal and old guests. I have not seen such a bad services from anyone in my life.
Is that how you guys treat your loyal customers? Your swindon branch doesn't even answer the phone calls.
I hope my complaint will be investigated quickly. Please let me know to how are you going to resolved my phone issue? I hope it will be resolved and compensate within o2 .
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry what is op?

Message 21 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Original poster.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank for link

Message 23 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 24 of 24