cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using NFC On My S3!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am really enjoying my S3 and it is loaded with goodies. However there is a toy tool that I want to use. This is of course the NFC technology that is on my S3. Can anyone tell me how I can use it to pay for things like coffee in Starbucks et al or for paying for tickets?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

As far as I am aware certain companies like American Express, Visa and so forth have apps designed for allowing NFC payments although with a limited amount of credit so far. You get things like Asda, Morrisons and their applications which allow wireless payments although not all stores have adopted the technology.

Just noticed my evil reply number (although technically it's believed to be 611 but  I'll save you the nomenclature or dumb-founded theories behind this).

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

As far as I am aware certain companies like American Express, Visa and so forth have apps designed for allowing NFC payments although with a limited amount of credit so far. You get things like Asda, Morrisons and their applications which allow wireless payments although not all stores have adopted the technology.

Just noticed my evil reply number (although technically it's believed to be 611 but  I'll save you the nomenclature or dumb-founded theories behind this).

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

OOH! Thats good to know then! I will check out Morrisons as I have one near to where I live. It would be handy for things like cat food which I need to get in a hurry, that sort of thing which should cover the limited spend available on NFC! My cat will be pleased to hear this as well! grin

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics