Did you mean: 

Urgent - Phone lost

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning.
I missed losing the phone.
What should I do next?
I need a sin card urgent.

I can not log into my O2 account with a valid login.

Beste regards

Diedney

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to call customer service and stay on the line right to the end of the IVR when you get the lost/stolen option. Also report the loss to the police. O2 will block the phone and sim card and send you out a replacement. Once received you will have to call again to get the block removed.

Contact us

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to call customer service and stay on the line right to the end of the IVR when you get the lost/stolen option. Also report the loss to the police. O2 will block the phone and sim card and send you out a replacement. Once received you will have to call again to get the block removed.

Contact us

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@AnonymousPlease follow the advice @jonsie has given you. You do not need your phone to log in to your My 02 account. You logged in to post your message, didn't you? You do not need to log in to your My 02 account to report a lost phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144158 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
O2 advice here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/lost-or-stolen-device
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4