cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff change

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I changed my tariff yesterday it starts on the 7th December but now it won't let me buy any data can anyone help

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
You will have to call customer service on 202 as you can’t change anything yourself whilst a tariff change is in progress.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You will have to call customer service on 202 as you can’t change anything yourself whilst a tariff change is in progress.

Is that what happens @MI5? It seems a bit poor if the op can't buy data, when there is still 3 weeks to go before the tariff changes over?  Not questioning your advice at all, though wouldn't you think O2 would be keen for anyone to spend a bit more money before the tariff change? thinking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
As you say, I don’t make the rules.....
Customer service can make changes but the customer cannot as your MyO2 tariff and bolt ons is frozen.
Probably something to do with the only one tariff change per month rule.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
As you say, I don’t make the rules.....
Customer service can make changes but the customer cannot as your MyO2 tariff and bolt ons is frozen.
Probably something to do with the only one tariff change per month rule.

Ah yes I see. I have never experienced that, so just wanted clarification..:smileywink:....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Happy to help slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Could customer service not bring forward the change or does it have to be the billing date? Each time I have changed tariff it has changed immediately and the bill was adjusted to show both tariffs and the number of days used in each.
Was this done online or over the phone? Have you spoken to anyone?
It isn't clear whether you are contract or P&G.
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous! How are you getting on with this? slight_smile

Message 8 of 8