cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia X Messages won't send

Anonymous
Not applicable

When trying to text my husband it keeps coming up with a message saying **STATUS** Permanently Failed. Message sent to (number) at (date and time)
However i can text other contacts in my phone. Anyone else had this problem? How do i fix it? I have restarted the phone but nothing.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous and all, update on this: there was an issue earlier but looks to have been resolved last night - please do let us know if you still experience this issue? Thanks!

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are not alone. My Samsung has just started doing the same and there is another post with the same issue. O2 problem? 

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

It must be, my partner is on o2 aswell, i chatted to the sony help but they said it was the network to, doesn't help when i can't get on to the online chat to talk to someone. Though it's weird my texts won't send to him but he can text me

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You can check for network issues here http://status.o2.co.uk/
Live chat won't be able to tell you anymore than you can read yourself on there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous do you still experience this issue or did it get resolved in the end? Cheers

Message 5 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous and all, update on this: there was an issue earlier but looks to have been resolved last night - please do let us know if you still experience this issue? Thanks!

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still not solved
Message 7 of 7