cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s8 pre-orders

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone, I have pre-ordered the s8 plus as an upgrade and as far as I know I should be getting it 8 days early, so around the 20th I think. However when I was chatting to o2 customer service on the phone he said that they will start shipping the phones tomorrow! Does anyone know if there is any truth in this? Or does anyone else have any details?
Many thanks
Message 1 of 90
89 REPLIES 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok! So I just checked my o2 and under orders I now have a parcel number for UK mail! Whoop whoop!.. I clicked on "track my order" entered the number I was given but it says "parcel not found" .. is this something that needs to run through the system before it shows up maybe? And if o2 have given me a parcel number does that mean it could arrive tomorrow?  ... So many questions lol 

Message 11 of 90

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Usually parcel tracking numbers don't work until the package has been picked up and scanned into the system.
Most likely it is waiting to be collected from o2's warehouse...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah ok gmarkj, thanks for the info. Probably not going to come tomorrow then.
Message 13 of 90

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Probably will come tomorrow. It will be picked up tonight from o2 and out to you in the morning.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
My order supposed to be delivered today.. when i get a msg from O2 saying today was the day i get so excited.. but today dpd text me saying that will be impossible to delivery today coz they dont have my order yet... maybe they gonna pick up tonight and deliver tomorrow! fingers crossed
Message 15 of 90

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You'll have it by Thursday latest.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
No UK mail details for me. Maybe selected few will get it early? Been with o2 for 10 years as well sniff sniff
Message 17 of 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
When did you pre order @Anonymous ? I'm guessing they will be sent out in order of who ordered first . Just a guess though
Message 18 of 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good point. I ordered middle of last week as a upgrade while paying off my plan.

Tho I'm not sure if s8 black is early as it says 28th on website but the others including s8 plus black is 20th

Suppose time will tell
Message 19 of 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I ordered mine around 2 weeks ago, and I ordered the s8 plus midnight black. No idea about the standard s8
Message 20 of 90