cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s7 edge nougat update

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 keep saying soon to the update of nougat on the galaxy s7 edge, but how soon is soon? Have been waiting since Jan 17th, can we have a better time frame on the ETA, or and actual date would be better. Soon just doesn't cut it anymore.
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
For those waiting for XEU update, it's been released today.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you know if it updated to nougat? mine had an updated a few days ago now the battery does't last very long and it's getting very hot plus it's got a green line running down the left hand side of the screen Destroy

More info

Message 32 of 36

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Look in settings >About Device. If Android version is 7.0 it has been updated.
If you are having problems try backing the phone up and doing a factory reset.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 33 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122373 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

How do you know if it updated to nougat? mine had an updated a few days ago now the battery does't last very long and it's getting very hot plus it's got a green line running down the left hand side of the screen Destroy

More info

Well none of those sound like a feature of Nougat @Anonymous !!. Something seriously wrong with the phone in my opinion?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now I have this stupid update that I didn't want and the icons look painly ugnly and the phone is impossible to use. How do I get rid of it????

Message 35 of 36

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can't get rid of it I'm afraid.
What problems are you having with it?

Currently using:
Message 36 of 36