cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3 Broken Screen!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wondering if O2's repair service can fix broken screens for OnePlus 3's?

I droppped my phone, the screen cracked in the top corner and three quarters of the screen has gone black. The phone still works as my phone still receives calls and I can hear notifications, I just cant use the touch screen. 

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I would wait in all honestly. The Oneplus 3 is a much newer model than any of those shown....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 46

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As I said already, wait.
Ask them to source one if they haven't got one in stock.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

Those 'alternatives' are old models & you are best to wait as advised by @MI5 & @Cleoriff

Message 13 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

I called back and was informed that O2 do not stock OnePlus 3s anymore (something about them not receiving anymore from China) so it won't be possible for me to get a replacement for it. They said the only option was to pick one of the alternatives. 

Message 14 of 46

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
One Plus 3 "T" then.
Seriously, don't be fobbed off. None of the alternatives are dual sim or match the specs of your phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's supposed to be like for like or similar spec. Don't downgrade a device just because they claim to not have any 

Message 16 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
I rang back a 3rd time and suggested the OnePlus 3T but they blatantly refused and said that it was not an alternative. What do you suggest I do?
Message 17 of 46

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Complaints process?
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 18 of 46

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I rang back a 3rd time and suggested the OnePlus 3T but they blatantly refused and said that it was not an alternative. What do you suggest I do?

Probably what I suggested first. Give OnePlus a call and see how much they would charge you for a replacement screen...make a complaint to O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

then change insurance company.......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure how to contact OnePlus as i tried the number on the number on their UK site and couldn't get through.
Message 20 of 46