Did you mean: 

Now for the data sim

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi

Ive got a phone for the deaf - purely mobile but a little wifi.  Im going to use my pay as U go card on this until i know how much I use now I make calls . then decide on the best SIM. My usgae is low as calls from landline are free .Out and about use only . Maybe a little internet

BUT

Now i have a tablet Linx 3G 8'' for holidays & lite use. Mostly,search, GPS for 1/2hr at a time maybe, 

lo text skype, ereading , maybe a little email.  So what SIM for data (?) should i go for.  I can use a wifi a little on hols but otherwise 3G.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

500mb.PNG

I've this this for a tablet as you can find wifi in most places and the data is enough to do some occasional surfing with.

It's a 30 day too so you can easily change to a higher amount if you need to and drop back down if you don't.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

500mb.PNG

I've this this for a tablet as you can find wifi in most places and the data is enough to do some occasional surfing with.

It's a 30 day too so you can easily change to a higher amount if you need to and drop back down if you don't.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2