cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note2 or S3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to know which if either you would choose and why? I like both but can not decide.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Wait for the Note 3 Smiley LOL Seriously though, the Galaxy S4 is around the corner and it won't be long before a new Note model will appear. If I were you, I'd go for the Note 2 if the price is right against the S3 which is going to drop in price.

The Note is something I'd go for due to it having stylus which is a boon if you do a lot of notes and stuff. However, as I have a tablet its difficult to justify having a Note and a tablet as the functionality is more or less duplicated (even across different o/s). Also comes down to whether you need more of a phone than a PDA. In my case, the ability to have voice communcation is a priority than data.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks sheepdog..There was a little tussle with the "wait a little longer the S4 is coming and so in there will be a new Note" as you say its down too the deal you can get:smileywink:. I did get a nice package with the lovely "Bella" but best not to go into too much detail on that.

Also as you say its how am I going to use it....Yes a phone but mainly as a a P.D.A, So I have chosen the Note 2 for now. 

Message 3 of 3