cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Registered On Network error

Anonymous
Not applicable

I renewed my contract with o2 on Friday last week and upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy s3... I've set it all up as instructed and now, nearly 24 hours after doing so, every time I try to make a call, text or use any data without use of wifi I recieve this message "Not Registered On Network".

Someone help me before I stamp on the damned thing and go back to using my whackberry.

Paul

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like your new micro sim has not been activated yet, give CS a call to check.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can only try ensuring the sim card is inserted correctly, rebooting the phone and then contact customer service if the fault persists. Sounds like the sim swap hasn't completed yet. Have you lost coverage on your old sim?

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like your new micro sim has not been activated yet, give CS a call to check.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, if u r still having this problem with your S3 i may have a cure for it, i had the same annoying problem. My network is o2. i spoke to them & they said they had no network issues in my area, so i took the back cover off my S3 & then i removed my sim card, i gave it a good clean & then i applied a bit of pressure to the small silver tray where u insert the sim card to give it a tighter fit & after i inserted my sim card back in the phone & re-started it i've had no problem since. Hope this works for u. Good luck

Message 4 of 4