cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voicemail number is stored on the SIM card

Anonymous
Not applicable

ZTE V956 running android 4.1.2 - I get voicemail notification OK but when I press the icon to auto-connect the phone can't find the number on the SIM.

I know I can just dial 901 but I would like to be able to add the number or make it accessible. Any idea how to do that?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Open the phone app then press settings. You should see an option to input a voicemail number. Just put in 901 and press save or done.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Open the phone app then press settings. You should see an option to input a voicemail number. Just put in 901 and press save or done.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
When my phone was new and I needed to assign the voicemail number I opened the dialler, long-pressed number 1, and added 901 as the quick dial entry for that number.
Message 3 of 3