cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International data roaming Poland not working?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi folks! I've arrived in Poland today and knowing that Poland is covered in the countries offered by O2 for international roaming, I was puzzled as to why there are no networks available? I've never had a problem with international data roaming before so this is a first for me (yes, I have turned it on!). My phone won't start chatting with an advisor (maybe that service is compatible with computers only) and as I have no coverage I can't call O2 either so I'm a bit stuck!!! My phone just continues to tell me that there is no network available, whether I restart it or not - very frustrating! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Make sure 4g is OFF and do a manual network search.
Try connecting individually to any networks that are shown on the list.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Make sure 4g is OFF and do a manual network search.
Try connecting individually to any networks that are shown on the list.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous Did you manage to get the data roaming to work in Poland in the end?

Message 3 of 3