Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Are you unable to hear people calling you...or unable to access your emails via internet.?

If the latter then make sure you have data roaming enabled on your phone. If having network problems then do a manual search for one that works...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Do you mean voicemail 901?

if pay monthly this from the international pages

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/using-your-phone-abroad#qs

Before you travel, you'll need to make sure you know your PIN.

Calling 901 as usual works in most countries. If it doesn't, call 1780 free from your mobile or +44 7802 090 100, and we'll text you the right number to call. Depending on which country you're in, you'll either go straight to your messages or you'll go to your voicemail greeting. If it's your voicemail greeting, press * and enter your PIN.

If you forget your PIN when you're abroad, contact us and ask us to reset it. You'll then need to change your PIN before you can listen to your messages. If you're abroad, it costs the same to listen to a voicemail as it does to make a call to the UK. There's no charge for receiving a message if you don't listen to it.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Voicemail help thread here too
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/m-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous welcome to the forum! Did you mean voicemails or emails? slight_smile

Take a look at the advice posted above (thanks guys for the help!) and let us know how you get on! slight_smile

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MarjoRereading it I am sure @Anonymous meant voicemails. I was a bit thrown by them saying they couldn't 'listen to emails' Confused

Hopefully they will come back and read the advice given...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If @Anonymous is contract I suggest he/she uses TU because listening to voicemail at £1.50 per minute or part minute is expensive. If it's visual voice mail then thank the Lord it isn't working

Message 8 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous did you manage to get access to your emails/voicemails in the end? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9