cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Information help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

S8+_LI (2).jpgAnyone able to shed some light on this?

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144184 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
As I've said at least 3 times, the tracking info will be available as soon as the courier scans the package into their system.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can only say it so many times @MI5

Message 12 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
As I've said at least 3 times, the tracking info will be available as soon as the courier scans the package into their system.

never asked about the tracker?!? I asked originally about the delivery info being blank as in the address and type of delivery

Message 13 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous It will appear in an email once the courier has delivery of the package 

Message 14 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

So is the phone in an o2 warehouse or DPD warehouse? i still dont understand why no delivery address or information on there at all! Lets hope its not a stock issue like what Vodafone customers are currently facing with theirs!!!!!!

Message 15 of 58

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144184 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
O2 have packaged it and it is awaiting collection by the courier.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

I preordered at the end of March tho, literally within 30 mins of them opening the preorders in carphone warehouse, i don't get why mine is taking so long when others have had their tracking numbers and texts saying the estimated time for delivery

Message 17 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

You just have to be patient. It will be with you soon 

Message 18 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

I leave for uni which is 400miles away on Sunday tho so it has to be delivered before then and tbh i have this feeling it won't be

Message 19 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand where you're coming from. The optimist in me is telling me that I'll have a tracking number later this evening, but I've been in this position before with O2. Nothing is guaranteed in life, but the lack of general communication other thank generic responses is beyond annoying.

I hope it arrives to you before you leave for uni.

Message 20 of 58