cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Information help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

S8+_LI (2).jpgAnyone able to shed some light on this?

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

Because its still an o2 handset and tariff isn't, it was just signed through CPW. But that could be why o2 don't hold any delivery information whatsoever

Message 41 of 58

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No it won't be an o2 handset. It will be provided by CPW, only the tariff is coming from o2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 58

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@chippie Release date Is the 21 which Is tomorrow actually 

Release date is the 28th but the pre-order agreement was to get it 8 days earlier which is today and everyone (well most) who ordered before the 12th are getting them today. Mine is on the van along with 4 other people that I know across a few carriers. I always knew I would get it on the 20th and not sure where the 21st has come from but the proof is in the pudding and they are out for delivery today 🙂 

Message 43 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its annoying i can't see if DPD have text the number that is with the sim thats going with the new phone

Message 44 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
No it won't be an o2 handset. It will be provided by CPW, only the tariff is coming from o2.

Right okay, that makes more sense about the delivery etc now

Message 45 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@chippie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@chippie Release date Is the 21 which Is tomorrow actually 

Release date is the 28th but the pre-order agreement was to get it 8 days earlier which is today and everyone (well most) who ordered before the 12th are getting them today. Mine is on the van along with 4 other people that I know across a few carriers. I always knew I would get it on the 20th and not sure where the 21st has come from but the proof is in the pudding and they are out for delivery today 🙂 

Well fingers crossed then. Please come back and let us know when it arrives....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 58

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Getting here between 3 and 4. Not overly excited though as past that stage with new things these days not to mention the long haul of setting a new phone up again from scratch. I never transfer over but build new...to get rid of all the rubbish that has built up over the last year.

Message 47 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well after finally getting hold of Carphone Warehouse and the correct bloody service line and someon who was willing to help, the driver is in the local area now so will be 2hrs maximum. Thank god for that!!! 5 pages of moaning on here must've paid off lol

Message 48 of 58

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We told you wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 49 of 58

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions