cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Connect To O2 hotspot

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having problems on a different scale-my phone will not come up with an O2 hotspot in the WI-FI scan.

I've recently changed my phone and the old Honor 6 Plus worked just fine-however,my new Honor 6X does not show O2 on the WI-FI scan.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Does it show any public wifi hotspots?
Is the o2 one still working for others?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community! 

If you could give us a little more information we will be able to help you better Don't know

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems like it won't see any public WIFI whereas my old phone (and everyone else) can.
It may be a setting issue, but even my network people can't solve it!
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I'm not familiar with your phone but in network settings have a look for a setting to notify you of open wifi or something like that.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous how are you getting on with the Wi-Fi? Any luck with the settings or are you still experiencing the issue?

Message 6 of 6