Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken face Apple Watch

Mr_Lanyard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought an Apple Watch in Dec 2019, and unfortunately I smashed the screen a couple of months later. Then the pandemic started and the watch has been sitting in a drawer since then. I looked up about replacing the screen but found that most people say it would cost less just to get a new watch.

I was wondering: The device plan has been nearly paid off, what happens when it has been paid?  Does that mean it will be easier to fix? Should I be paying a tariff for the watch on my airtime bill if I've not been using it at all? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mr_LanyardWhen the device is paid off you just cancel your airtime Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

As for getting it repaired, it will now be out of warranty. It will be expensive to send it to Apple or O2. Best bet is to try a mobile shop or a market stall.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mr_LanyardWhen the device is paid off you just cancel your airtime Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

As for getting it repaired, it will now be out of warranty. It will be expensive to send it to Apple or O2. Best bet is to try a mobile shop or a market stall.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Mr_Lanyard
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for this reply

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics