Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking an O2 phone

Mazcat1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I called today to get my mobile unlocked as I was transferring to another supplier today but hadn't unlocked the phone first (very stupidly!); and was told an email would be sent to me with an unlatch code, anywhere between 1-7 days. The very nice lady said she would try and get it through as quickly as possible, but as I'm 50% deaf in both ears, it's proving a problem - my landline isn't very good reception so I can't hear as well on it. I rely on my mobile as it's much clearer for me to hear better. Is there anything you can do to push it through as a matter of urgence please. Much appreciated for any help you can give me. Many thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Don't worry about it @Mazcat1 smiling Thanks a lot for sending more details over, I've passed everything on to our gurus now and as soon as I hear back I'll let you know - hopefully very soon!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieTcan you help @Mazcat1?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Mazcat1, and welcome to the forum Wave I understand this is a challenging situation for you so I'd happily check on my end what we can do to help - I need a few more details first so I'll send you a Private Message on the forum shortly slight_smile

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 7

Mazcat1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much, @EmilieT - after some mess ups (my end! Again!) I've PM'd reply to you.  And thank you so much for helping too @Cleoriff So much appreciated! I'm a bit lost without my mobile, the clarity is so much better than on my landline phone, which helps with me being partly deaf! slight_frown xx

Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Don't worry about it @Mazcat1 smiling Thanks a lot for sending more details over, I've passed everything on to our gurus now and as soon as I hear back I'll let you know - hopefully very soon!

signature

Message 5 of 7

Mazcat1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
All sorted by the wonderful @EmilieT and @Cleoriff - I am forever grateful; you have sorted this out so quickly for me. ❤️ xx
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So pleased it's sorted @Mazcat1

@EmilieThas a magic wand when it comes to unlocking  joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7