Did you mean: 

Switching number from 3 - still doesn’t work

Frank3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning,

Few days ago (Tuesday morning) I decided to switch my 3uk number with o2. I received the free sim card at home and follow the instructions (including PAC) to do it.

i received a message that by 6pm of the 13/1/2022 everything will be done. After more than 48hrs still nothing happens and i am not allow to login on MY O2 yet.

thank you all for help

kind regards

Francesco

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

It has been taking about a week for ports into O2 lately - is your 3 phone SIM still active?  Once that phone loses connectivity to the 3 network, the O2 SIM will become active shortly after (A similar q for port from VM to O2 earlier took almost the full week), @Frank3 

The last section if this guide explains the process, so it is just a matter of waiting, and rebooting the phone with the O2 SIM in it now and then. Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Good luck - and welcome to O2.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

It has been taking about a week for ports into O2 lately - is your 3 phone SIM still active?  Once that phone loses connectivity to the 3 network, the O2 SIM will become active shortly after (A similar q for port from VM to O2 earlier took almost the full week), @Frank3 

The last section if this guide explains the process, so it is just a matter of waiting, and rebooting the phone with the O2 SIM in it now and then. Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Good luck - and welcome to O2.

Message 2 of 2