Did you mean: 

Student discount on O2 refresh not working

Miamarie29
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,

I’ve recently upgraded my device, and I wanted to use my 20% student discount on my Airtime Plan (it’s part of the O2 Refresh thing). However every time I text my discount code to 61202 (as it is instructed to do so) it pops up as it being a wrong code or to check the code and try again, when I’m positive it isn’t the wrong code, as I’ve copied it exactly off UNiDAYS. Please help.

Sincerely,

A poor student who needs that 20% off
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Miamarie29 

You'll need to contact customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Discount help here too Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Miamarie29 

You'll need to contact customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Discount help here too Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2