Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia L3 charging port stopped working

LukaGebala1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there, I purchased my Xperia L3 in April 2020. This is not the best device on the market but couldn't complain until today. The charging port stopped working just like that and that was all. I can not charge my phone at all, I checked different wires and chargers and nothing happens. Where to go? Where to send the service request? Help please 🙏
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@LukaGebala1 First check that there's no fluff or dirt blocking the port on both the device and the cable. It could be something as simple as that.

Second I will tag our resident Sony expert @viridis, but I can't guarantee when he will see this to reply. Third would be Sony support. Support for Mobile Phones & Tablets | Sony UK

Fourth would be O2 customer service. I doubt there will be anyone available on New Year's Day bar a few there for emergencies, i.e. Lost/Stolen phones. You probably won't be able to speak to anyone until Saturday. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

RCL
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi I would use Sony for repairs each time I've used them they have been fantastic
Message 3 of 3