Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy gear watch 4 4g

Tazzy123123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have ordered two of the Samsung Galaxy gear watch 4 4g and been told there out off stock , but there is stock if you call them and order.  But if you order in line these is not , but says in stock . Not good on o2 side at all as they all come from the same place . As soon as we can live o2 I will be as I'm a new costumer and this is not on at all as two new mobiles and 1k in watches.  Bot a good start to a relationship.  Anyone else having this problem? Or know how to fix it 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Tazzy123123 

Standard for O2 as they don't have a live stock system.

No one actually knows what they have in stock until someone goes to look!

However, there are shortages of electronic devices of all kinds currently die to issues with semi conductor supply.

It is not just effecting the phone, tablet, smartwatch market either unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Tazzy123123
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes that is true, and the fact that most things are stuck in the eu as we are short off hgvs over here. But when you get told they have them in stock by o2 but only if you call to order . I have them saying this from there Facebook page on a pm will put it up in a mine . What's getting me is them lying all the time 

Message 3 of 4

Tazzy123123
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Screenshot_20210916-192402_Chrome.jpg

Message 4 of 4