Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Charging issues

KMcA_S9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I am really in a frustrating position. My Samsung S9 charging port has stopped working. Everytime I try to charge my phone it doesn't recognise my charger. On a few occassions it has said that there has been moisture detected in the port but there cannot be as I have checked and followed all online advice on how to solve this problem. None of them have solved this issue. As a result, my battery has now completly died and I cannot get any power in my phone at all. I am finding it incredibly difficult to cope with this in these current 'Lockdown' times as a) I cannot contact family and friends b) There are understandably no 02 workers available to talk to over the phone. Does anybody have any ideas/suggestions as to what I can do? To reiterate, I have tried all the tips i have read about moisture being detected and none have worked. I cant even upgrade my phone as to do so requires me to enter a code which is sent to my current lifeless phone.

Thanks everyone.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@KMcA_S9 

You'll have to try and contact O2 if you can Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cataholic2020
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 36 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
If you have a wireless charger use that for now, but as @MI5 said contact o2
Message 3 of 4

pinkfriends1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The same thing has happened to me! was working then just stopped with no issues previous in the day! Did you get sorted? What do i do?

Message 4 of 4