cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM TOP UP

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am new to o2 and trying to top up my sim on line. I am profoundly deaf so this is my best option. I have provided answers to all the questions asked and my payment details but it has generated a code 500 error. I suspect it does not like my phone number. I took it from my sim card and so cannot show a different number/ I don't have one. Help lines just say  buy avoucher down the market ander other places to visit. Impossible because I need a wheelchair, walker or crutches. What is the problem.? I am defeated.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, that's what you need from the coop will be fine for first top up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There has always been a problem with first top up and it's better to get a voucher or go in store. After that I don't think you will have problems. 

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I do either of these from my home. as I said i have severe mobility problems. I used to see what might have been a top voucher at the co-op checkout and If these are the thing I could get someone to fetch me one.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, that's what you need from the coop will be fine for first top up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4