Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Order

Slesser96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I placed an order yesterday morning and it said on the order that i could pick it up from the story today (as in yesterday the day i ordered) On the confirmation email it states wait for your next email to say the order is ready or head to the store and we will get it ready while you wait. Can someone explain to me why i went all the way down to the shop yesterday and the order wasnt even on the stores system? I used to work for O2 and i know exactly how evolution works but why is my order still in processing when i was told i could collect on the same day. If i knew that it would take this long i wouldnt have ordered from yous as other companies were offering same day pick up, Its now been over 24 hours and from checking my o2 the order is still just saying order placed and its not even looking like its at the processed stage yet? i need a phone for my work. Who do i contact to get this sorted out as i feel this is ridiculous waiting this long to click and collect a phone that was advertised as collect today especially when the girl who served me told me they have plenty of the phones in stock so its not a stock issue!! is there anyone i can contact to get this sorted as i am now without a phone and wasted petrol going all the way down to the shop to be told they dont have the order yet? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Slesser96 - sorry you had a wasted trip, but it sounds like you need to talk to O2 Customer Services directly - contact details are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - call at around 08:10am UK time, and be prepared to wait while music is played at you for several minutes before getting to talk to someone. This sequence works best for getting through to an advisor:

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Good luck, I hope you can get the phone you ordered without further delay, @Slesser96.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Slesser96 - sorry you had a wasted trip, but it sounds like you need to talk to O2 Customer Services directly - contact details are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - call at around 08:10am UK time, and be prepared to wait while music is played at you for several minutes before getting to talk to someone. This sequence works best for getting through to an advisor:

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Good luck, I hope you can get the phone you ordered without further delay, @Slesser96.

Message 2 of 2