Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment team email

Payment
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am looking for the payment team contact email so I need to email them regarding the billing enquiry. I am profoundly deaf so don't tell me to use the phone number because I cannot speak or cannot listen.
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Although live chat ( which isn't talking just typing on the screen) seems not to be too popular I found it pretty good they were online with me really quickly I got the information I needed pretty much straight away ( maybe I was lucky ) plus I was able to have a copy of the chat for proof if required at a later date.
Message 11 of 21

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Although live chat ( which isn't talking just typing on the screen) seems not to be too popular I found it pretty good they were online with me really quickly I got the information I needed pretty much straight away ( maybe I was lucky ) plus I was able to have a copy of the chat for proof if required at a later date.

I believe it's better than many think, you have to remember we only get the problems here, very few post when their issue is quickly sort out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I believe it's better than many think, you have to remember we only get the problems here, very few post when their issue is quickly sort out.

I rarely use it due to previous issues I had with them. I found the forum and any queries I have I either ask here or ring CS directly (which wasn't an option for this particular poster.) This is why I felt it appropriate to post help links specifically aimed at people with hearing difficulties.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
it's good to have a range of options that means no one is prohibited from getting help when they need it. Being rather impatient chat works best for me plus I like to have a copy of the chat as I don't always trust what I get told from a call centre.
@Payment hope you've now managed to contact the relevant agents and are now sorted.
Message 14 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I agree a range of options is a good way to go....We will all have our own preferences and experiences. Of course I can only speak in relation to O2 ...as I have no experience of anything to do with Giffgaff..:smileyhappy::

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Payment wrote:
Thank, cleoriff! I definitely try that solution. All other solutions are much useless to me.

Possibly useless to your good self but may help others searching the community with similar issues. ...

Message 16 of 21

LadyP
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 because if you can't call and can't use live chat there were no other options presented other than by @Cleoriff. I believe that's why the Opie found the other suggestions less helpful. At least, that's why I personally found the other answers less helpful. The live chat option is fairly well advertised on the website and app so many people might know of those options. Finding a different option is much, much harder. Xx

Message 17 of 21

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35932 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

An old thread, @LadyP - and live chat, heavily scripted, is not good at handling most queries outside of ordering or upgrading.

O2 have moved a lot of that to Social Media, all the links just below this post - and post privately, and let the problem simmer, the answer can be a day or two in the answering (see example in point here): https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Web-Top-Up-not-recognising-a-valid-O2-P...

Live Chat is not what it could be any longer. And Telephone Support is fraught with long waits and is apt to result in a disconnection when the Support Agent attempts to transfer you to another agent. 

Message 18 of 21

LadyP
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, exactly. X

Message 19 of 21

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6585 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1487 Solutions

I can't say much as to what I know, but with the the advent of Virgin/O2 there are to be big changes to this forum in the future 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 20 of 21