Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 bad credit report even though bill is paid

LaurenceD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,I can’t get a mortgage as my credit report says I have 02 bills owing even though my account is clear. O2 have confirmed to me that I do not owe anything. Please help! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@LaurenceD 

You need to email creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com and ask them to check and amend.

Meanwhile, you need to put a notice of dispute on your credit file.

https://www.checkmyfile.com/articles/how-to-change-wrong-information-on-your-credit-report.htm#:~:te....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

LaurenceD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I will try those. Are there any helpful o2 consultants on this chat who I can ask to help? 

Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

There are a couple of customer service gurus, but they have no access to the credit referalls team.

The one on duty at the moment is @O2Emma and @O2Lisa and @Thomaso1 are on a little later...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @gmarkj I can pick this up thanks 😀

signature
Message 5 of 6

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @LaurenceD Have you checked your credit report with the third party agencies this will give you a idea where the debt is and how old it is . The debt could be linked to old accounts I can private message you to see if can find anything.

Thanks o2Emma

signature
Message 6 of 6