cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP LOOKING FOR A MOBILE FOR MY MUM WHOS PARTLY DEAF

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI MY MUM IS LOOKING TO UPGRADE HER PHONE IT IS A BRICK, OLD STYLE LOL. SHE IS PARTIALLY DEAF SO NEED APHONE EASY TO USE AND CAN HEAR THE RING TONE CLEARLY XXXX CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE?

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
What functions does she need? Does she wear any kind of hearing aid? (ps, turn off the caps lock ;))
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry wears a hearing aid, internet loud ringtones and able to video and take pics as got 5 grand kids, 2mine x thanks
Message 3 of 38

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Conviently I've just been doing lots of research into this for a great member of the forums:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 38

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Any chance you know the type of hearing aids? I need to know what they're capable of before suggesting phones.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 38

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Some official O2 help here http://www.o2.co.uk/accessforall/hearing
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

i appreciate any help as she wants get it saturday, told her i would go with her,as got confused by sales guyx

Message 7 of 38

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Also some hearing direct help here http://www.hearingdirect.com/blog/hearing-aid-compatible-mobile-phones-part-two.html

I'll leave the rest to Liquid wink

Currently using:
Message 8 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

ahhh thank you M15, i look nowx

Message 9 of 38

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Nice link Mi5:)

Bloody O2 website has broken the link for hard of hearing:(
Message 10 of 38