Did you mean: 

My iPhone and access for you because I am deaf

byronrusty1956
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Morning 

my name is Kathy Gosling I am texting you regarding my lack of communication with the employer at Windsor o2. I did not ask for iPhone se iPhone but they choose also once they set up I couldn’t understand what they trying to say and it been set up just 3G and pay contact monthly £53 approx. My friend is helping me out and he doing on my behalf to typing to you. Hello this is Leroy speaking friend of her I felt they take advantage of her because she vulnerable and no support with her sign language so o2 requested me to join access for you I felt it not good enough because of the situation that I am not happy with my phone

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@byronrusty1956 

I'm not sure why you would agree to something and sign for it, if you did not understand or were not happy with it?

Anyway, you can return it within 30 days and cancel completely or change it for a different phone, so I suggest you and your friend go back to the store you purchased from. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@byronrusty1956 

I'm not sure why you would agree to something and sign for it, if you did not understand or were not happy with it?

Anyway, you can return it within 30 days and cancel completely or change it for a different phone, so I suggest you and your friend go back to the store you purchased from. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2