Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile broadband unlimited

Csmith
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I’m looking at the unlimited mobile broadband and wanted to know if it truly is unlimited… I’m only asking this as I will be moving in 2weeks and line broadband is 1mps so looking at 4g mobile broadband to use for all my needs ie 4 tablets 1 laptop sky glass tv , no gaming… I just don’t want to get stung with using to much data a month and hidden caps , any information will be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Csmith 

3.5. Usage of Unlimited Data is subject to our Fair Usage Policy. To help us identify whether you are using your Unlimited Data in accordance with the Fair Usage Policy and these Terms , we may monitor the amount of data you are using. Where you regularly tether to 12 or more devices, have used 650GB of data twice within a 6 month period, or have connected to a device other than an eligible device as stipulated in clause 3.3 of these Terms, then we may investigate your usage further to ascertain whether your Unlimited Data usage is for the permitted use. Where following such investigation we determine or reasonably suspect that your usage is for purposes other than the permitted use then we reserve the right to transfer you to a more suitable plan.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/unlimited-tariff-terms

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Csmith 

3.5. Usage of Unlimited Data is subject to our Fair Usage Policy. To help us identify whether you are using your Unlimited Data in accordance with the Fair Usage Policy and these Terms , we may monitor the amount of data you are using. Where you regularly tether to 12 or more devices, have used 650GB of data twice within a 6 month period, or have connected to a device other than an eligible device as stipulated in clause 3.3 of these Terms, then we may investigate your usage further to ascertain whether your Unlimited Data usage is for the permitted use. Where following such investigation we determine or reasonably suspect that your usage is for purposes other than the permitted use then we reserve the right to transfer you to a more suitable plan.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/unlimited-tariff-terms

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2