Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone for older lady with Phonak hearing aids- quite deaf

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Im looking for a moile smartphone suited to a long term  hearing aid (Phonak) user. High tones big loss, all tones some loss. ( I have  PC knowledge and capable of using Photoshop to manipulate images).    Any suggestions welcome

I Tried Doro 410 and 420  but cant quite hear my son on it.(higher tones). So dont use it as a phone out of fear.! I also had trouble with charging them as the phones got to 18m old.

Im looking at  Amplicomms M9500   which is replacing the M9500 but is more expensive.It promises hearing aid loop use.Has the M9000 fulfil this ?

Does anyone know of any where online or otherwise where I can learn to use a smartphone. Ive never seemed to master the internet  and  use of apps. I can transfer images but other stuff is all new. Visual preferred to books. Sadly my partner isnt IT savvy and I have no close relatives, A few of my friends aren't even PC savvy nor textable.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Which is why this thead and @Jenny105's contribution was an absolute eye opener for those of us who take certain things for granted. wink

And which is why I can identify so easily with it.

Message 21 of 21