Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misleading extra £300 recycle offer

Janc1966
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded my phone on the 22/6 and picked the S20FE because O2 advertised that I could Get an extra £300 for your old device - start date 1st April- Offer ends 30th June, but the offer actually ended in mid May, six weeks before and the offer is now worth £100 after four calls to O2 no one could tell me what the relevance of the offer ends date and it was my fault because on the link to terms apply it states end date in May, I should have checked, but can not understand if the offer had already ended why O#2 included in the blur when I was selecting which option was best for me.

I can not be the only one as during the 4th call as I kept being diverted to different departments laughed and said my colleague said he saw your screen shot of the offer, when I hadn't sent one.  

I feel O2 was misleading people, it doesn't say up to £300, but clearly get an extra £300. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Janc1966 We are all customers here. If you feel you've been misled, here is a link to lodge a formal complaint. We understand that the Resolver link within the link below has been helpful for many: 

How to Complain | Help | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2