cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim abroad trying to order a new sim to be waiting for me on arrival at home

Commander-2021
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am trying to get a new sim while I am out of the country and the useless website says I have to go to a o2 store a little difficult when I’m in Ukraine. When I get home I need to leave on the same day for work and will not have time to go to a store

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Commander-2021 

You need to report your sim lost Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

You wont be able to get a new O2 sim in the Ukraine. If you have family in the UK they will send it to your UK address and they can post it out to you. All numbers in this guide for O2 here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

If you are on holiday and no chance of a new O2 sim reaching you before you get home, then you can get by with a local PAYG sim. Your O2 sim will be waiting for you when you get home.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Commander-2021 

You need to report your sim lost Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

You wont be able to get a new O2 sim in the Ukraine. If you have family in the UK they will send it to your UK address and they can post it out to you. All numbers in this guide for O2 here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

If you are on holiday and no chance of a new O2 sim reaching you before you get home, then you can get by with a local PAYG sim. Your O2 sim will be waiting for you when you get home.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2