Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance

Pierce
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is there anyway of buying insurance on the 02 app as my speech isnt very good an dont fancy talking over the phone it in store
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Pierce 

The only way without talking to someone, is to add it to a new order at the point of sale.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/services/mobile-insurance

However, if you Google mobile phone insurnce, you'll find many companies that you can complete online without the need to speak to anyone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Pierce  If you do a search you will find most companies who offer mobile insurance are cheaper than O2. Also, if you have homeowner's insurance, many policies have cover for mobiles, as do many banks.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Pierce , how are you getting on with this since you last posted? slight_smile

I've moved this topic to our Access for All board as you were querying about discussing insurance while not being able to speak very well - O2 has an Access for You service, which you can be registered to, and the team can then look into setting up the insurance claim on your behalf. Let us know if you'd be interested in registering for this service. It might be useful to you in future communications with customer service as well. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4