Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELLP

WIRKSWORTH2022
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

hello everyone, my English is not very good for communicating on the phone. I do not know how to contact the operator in a live chat with a live operator. I need call forwarding, but I realized that my sim card does not support this. well, I would like to ask the operator if it is possible for me to make a call forwarding.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37161 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

@WIRKSWORTH2022 wrote:

I realized that we are all customers, I just wanted to know if it is possible to contact the operator live. or what do I need to do to get the call forwarding feature?

If you are a Pay As You Go (top-ups) customer of O2, no chance, @WIRKSWORTH2022 

If you are a Contract customer, then short codes need to be searched for via Google, and note many short or MMI codes, eg for Voicemail, have been problematic since O2 started offering WiFi Calling to their Contract customers https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android/mmi-error/m-p/1201125/highlight/true#M71630

Another example here on the forum: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Call-divert/m-p/1690011/highlight/true#M270389

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10495 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3082 Solutions

@WIRKSWORTH2022 

This is not customer services and we have no access to anyone account. 

If you want to use call forwarding then this is possible, and you can either do this is via your phone menu or via the GSM MMI Code - google is your friend 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7036 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1573 Solutions

Just to say Call Forwarding is not available to PAYG customers, other than forwarding to Voicemail 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 7

WIRKSWORTH2022
  • 10 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The phone menu does not allow you to enable the forwarding function. What about the code?

Message 4 of 7

WIRKSWORTH2022
  • 10 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I realized that we are all customers, I just wanted to know if it is possible to contact the operator live. or what do I need to do to get the call forwarding feature?

Message 5 of 7

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37161 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

@WIRKSWORTH2022 wrote:

If you are a Pay As You Go (top-ups) customer of O2, no chance, @WIRKSWORTH2022 

If you are a Contract customer, then short codes need to be searched for via Google, and note many short or MMI codes, eg for Voicemail, have been problematic since O2 started offering WiFi Calling to their Contract customers https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android/mmi-error/m-p/1201125/highlight/true#M71630

Another example here on the forum: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Call-divert/m-p/1690011/highlight/true#M270389

Good luck!

Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146307 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28163 Solutions

@WIRKSWORTH2022 

All codes here Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 7