Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls

Gardencottagesu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I joined O2 just before I changed my phone to an iPhone 11 Pro. I soon noticed that I have dropped calls and when this happens I can’t then ring anyone just says call failed. I got a new sim as I assumed it must be damaged but it made no difference. I have sine November had many chats with apple as I thought it must be a software or hardware issue. I yesterday went to an apple store for them to run a new diagnostic program which proved that nothing is wrong with my phone. I then did a chat with an o2 guru but all they could offer was a new sim. Help I am at my wits end. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Gardencottagesu 

Check for network faults here O2 Service Status

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Gardencottagesu
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you I’ll give it ago

Message 3 of 5

Keith8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have exactly the same problem with my iPhone 12 +. The Network Status checker says all is well!

Keith.

Message 4 of 5

Gardencottagesu
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Keith, you can order a new sim online or through a live chat. I got mine last week and so far( fingers crossed) I haven’t had a dropped call. 

Message 5 of 5