Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doro 8035, out now

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Perfect as a first smartphone, for someone that wants ease and convenience with the power of Android, or if you're just after a well made device with great features and loud audio, then the new Doro 8035 could be the one for you - it even comes with free screen replacement for 12 months (terms apply)!

Get it here!

As it's currently #DeafAwarenessWeek, it's also worth noting the Doro 8035 is hearing aid compatible, and if you're hard-of-hearing, then the super loud and clear sounds could help.

We'd also like to take the opportunity to highlight that our Access For All team at O2 are here to help any customers with accessibility troubles - whether you're just looking for the best device to suit your needs, or if you need a hand with something else, they're here to help - just drop me, Martin, Marjo or Emilie a DM and we can take things from there.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent news @Chris_K

I'm sure  @Jenny105 will also be interested in this news wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Thanks Cleoriff.... Interesting. I have the Amplicomms version of this. Maybe I'll right a light review to show what this type of device can do for the older person, those not familiar with wi fi and for the deaf
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Will look forward to that @Jenny105
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent news @Jenny105. I will look forward to reading it. I love reading reviews wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well, as someone whose hearing and sight is diminishing by the day, I'll be very interested in a review @Jenny105

Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That'd be fantastic @Jenny105, looking forward to reading this as well smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7