Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled assistance with O2

diamond4owl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I receive some assistance with solving issues. I’m disabled and need assistance to talk to a customer service agent about something to do with a renewal of contract and phone for my daughter
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@diamond4owl 

Personal details should not be passed on the forum except to community managers.

How to register here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Access-For-You-Registration/m-p/1208916#M370

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @diamond4owl 

If you can DM me your details ill pass your details on to the correct department. slight_smile

Also, you might be interested in taking a look at Access For You on the O2 website. 

signature
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@diamond4owl 

Personal details should not be passed on the forum except to community managers.

How to register here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Access-For-You-Registration/m-p/1208916#M370

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3