Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer who has Dementia

PW1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Useless company useless help, trying to cancel a sim card thats been lost in a phone on an £11 a month rolling contract , the contract is out of restrictions and can be cancelled. The lady who owned it has dementia but you insist on making life extremely hard for anyone trying to help her. Your company is horrendouse regarding help for older persons. Ive told you on a voice call and im advising you now, you need to cancel the sim. If the bill is high because somebody finds it then good luck with claiming any money. The number isnt needed and no longer is your service. All or any relationships under this 02 website account need to be closed! 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@PW1 If the person who is named on a Pay Monthly contract, or someone who acts for them legally does not report the sim as lost or stolen, they will carry on being charged at least the monthly fee even if no one finds it. I will tag our community admin @Martin-O2 and @Marjo to see if they can help. They are the only bridge between O2 and this community.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks everyone for your input on this one! 

@PW1 I'm sorry to hear that you've had a difficult time when dealing with these contacts. I can get someone to sort this out for you but I'll need a few details to do so. I'll drop you a private message so we can talk further. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 12