Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services

Trisha1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do i make a complaint, someone was meant to telephone me back today to register for Access for all as i am disabled and so far today 02 customer service have not rung me back
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Trisha1 

I see you posted here today https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Access-for-all/m-p/1211646

Before making a complaint, you should look at the thread and see what @EmilieT has told you about registering. It's all very clear.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Trisha1  If you haven't lodged a formal complaint yet, then as @Cleoriff has said, wait for @EmilieT to contact you, which probably won't be until Monday now.

If you've already made the complaint, then O2 Community admin will be unable to assist you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Trisha1 

Just to clarify @EmilieT  said this (on your first thread)

"Hey @Trisha1, we've put together a step-by-step on how to register for the service here slight smile

If you want to register for this service, all you need to do is send a private message to a member of the Community team (MarjoMartin or myself) with the following details and we'll get back to you:

• Your Name
  • Your O2 mobile phone number
  • Are you the account holder? If not, who is the account holder?
  • What’s the best way for us to get in touch with you? If this is not by your O2 mobile number please provide details.
  • Please tell us why you’d like to register for the Access For You service? This will help us to ensure that we offer you the right support.

Hope this helps, but let us know if you need some more help around how to do this!"

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Cleoriff It might not be easy for the OP to send a PM. I noticed you posted something earlier today on how to do it. Maybe you could post it again in this thread?:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Good call @Bambino 

If @Trisha1  clicks on @EmilieT's name here it will take her to this section. Click on send user private message and that's it.

Emilie PM.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add they always promise call backs but very rarely does it actually happen 

Message 7 of 8

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff and @Bambino  for all the advice!

@Trisha1  I'm sorry to hear you've not had the callback you were promised. I've just sent you a Private Message now, and if you reply to it with the information I need I'll happily make sure to register you for this service slight_smile

To add to all the above, if you want to read and reply to my message, all you need to do is go into Messages at the top right of your page:

InkedMessages_LI.jpg

I look forward to hear from you! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8