Did you mean: 

Covid isolation support

Steph8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello
Are O2 going to help provide internet only sims for the elderly? My Grandmother does not have a line nor a mobile phone. I am going to give her my tablet but need a sim for her to access WhatsApp for face time calling with the family. She is 86 and healthy just not wanting to miss seeing all the people she loves.

Can you help???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Steph8 

O2 statement here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Our-latest-update-on-COVID-19-Coronavirus/m-p/1303464/hig... 

Call customer service for any further help.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Steph8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks but I honestly do not think this is an adequate response. Surely anyone that is forced into isolation for their own safety should be supported to stay connected? Giving free data for the NHS website is not even a token as we are all at home using our internet rather than data.

I have spoken to customer service. No help there yet either.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Steph8 

We can only pass on what O2 tell us.

As mentioned, you'll need to discuss anything else with customer service.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4