Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts

Kelly40
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a contact out for my daughter 24 months ago and I flinched off paying for it last month Ive never had a contact before how ever I received a bill this month for £58 pound that I’m still having to pay even no I’ve flinched paying for my contact so when I’ve called and asked why they said it’s because I never rang up to cancel  so I still have to pay this months bill they said I should of received a reminder to my emails telling me that I need to cancel my contact or renew it to witch I never received any emails and I explained this to them has this happened to any1 else before ? and was they anything they could do about it? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Kelly40 

Unfortunately, if you don't cancel your contract, O2 make a presumption that you are happy to let it become a rolling contract. It's tucked away in the terms and conditions. (You're not the first to make this mistake, nor will you be the last) You have to cancel Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

When your balance stands at zero in your account, you can  then stop the direct debit.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Kelly40 

Unfortunately, if you don't cancel your contract, O2 make a presumption that you are happy to let it become a rolling contract. It's tucked away in the terms and conditions. (You're not the first to make this mistake, nor will you be the last) You have to cancel Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

When your balance stands at zero in your account, you can  then stop the direct debit.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2