Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract changes

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
When I bought my phone in-store I chose a £25 contract plan as that was the minimum available. But then since I wasn't using the data and text I decided to go on Pay As you Go. But when I went to the store they said they can't do it at that time so they will first switch my data plan to £14 monthly then I should come again 3 days later to switch to PAYG.
Two days later I contacted the customer service through the O2 App and they changed my plan to PAYG. I was advised I will be charged for my monthly bill......which was then £14+ extra charges+£0.38 for earlier cancellation of contract.

But just now when I checked my bank account I saw that £25 have been deducted even though I haven't received my final bill yet.

Can anyone help me?
Why did they deduct £25
Will they refund me incase?
How can I contact O2 for help on this issue
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KingAmo 

You pay a month in advance so it will be refunded when the contract change goes through the system.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KingAmo 

You pay a month in advance so it will be refunded when the contract change goes through the system.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
So when my final bill comes they will deduct that one and refund me any excess right?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KingAmo 

Yes, correct

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4