1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi Maso,

If you are still within the 6 months offered from an O2 extra and have the app then you can:

Log into the ‘My O2’ app and from the default account screen scroll down and select ‘Your extras’.

On the screen that loads, scroll down again to the ‘Your extras’ and click the (+) icon to expand.

From here you can manage the subscription and even cancel the auto renew - if within the 6 months of the extra.

This can also be done on the O2 website instead by first logging in a then selecting My O2. From there scroll down from the default account page until you see ‘Your extra’ Then click the (+) to see manage and cancel the auto renew.

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi Maso,

If you are still within the 6 months offered from an O2 extra and have the app then you can:

Log into the ‘My O2’ app and from the default account screen scroll down and select ‘Your extras’.

On the screen that loads, scroll down again to the ‘Your extras’ and click the (+) icon to expand.

From here you can manage the subscription and even cancel the auto renew - if within the 6 months of the extra.

This can also be done on the O2 website instead by first logging in a then selecting My O2. From there scroll down from the default account page until you see ‘Your extra’ Then click the (+) to see manage and cancel the auto renew.

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6597 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

Angela48
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Comben's solution on the o2 website doesn't work.  There is no cancel option.

Message 4 of 4