Did you mean: 

Access for you service

Trista
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,
I would like to register for the Access for you service please.
I have severe anxiety which affects me in many ways one of which being socially which prevents me from speaking on the phone predominately with people I don’t know/in an official capacity.
My name is Trista, tel xxxxxxxxxx. I am the account holder.
The best way to contact me is via email xxxxxxxxx.
I am hoping to do this so I can contact someone regarding my bill and my husbands bill because I currently cannot work due to Covid-19 so have zero income. This therefore means that I will struggle to pay for both phone bills.
I really need to discuss this urgently but cannot do it by phone.
Your support would be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to call

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Access-For-You-Registration/td-p/1208916

Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I just came across your topic here @Trista . 

@jonsie for your information as well, the community team can help members to register to the access for you service. slight_smile

Do let me know @Trista  if you're still waiting to get registered or if you managed to get this sorted already?

If you still need help with this, to avoid posting personal details here on the public discussion board, I'd need to drop you a private message here on the forum to get a few additional details for the registration.

Message 3 of 3