Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7, coming to O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

The brand new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be heading to O2.

Interested? Of course you are. Head on over here and register your details for updates. Just in case you missed all the juicy info, here's a bit of a recap summary for everyone with some of the important bits. If you have a previous generation iPhone, we're sure you'll agree - this is the upgrade for you!

Display: 4.7" / 1334x750 resolution / 326ppi (iPhone 7) or 5.5" / 1920x1080 resolution / 401ppi (iPhone 7 Plus)
CPU: A10 processor with M10 motion coprocessor (2x faster than iPhone 6)
Camera: 12mp (iPhone 7) or 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with 2x optical zoom (iPhone 7 Plus)
Front Camera: 7mp Facetime camera

Features

- IP67 Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- Brightest, most colourful iPhone display yet with wide colour gamut & 3D Touch
- Longest battery life ever in an iPhone
- New stereo speaker system - 2x louder than iPhone 6s

So what do you make of the best iPhone yet? If you're interested, make sure to register your details for updates here: 

Hey guys, it's pre-order day!

- If you're looking for the iPhone 7, head on over here
- If you're looking for the iPhone 7 Plus, head on over here
- As with any iPhone, there is a high demand for these and that demand is likely to continue for a while. That said, stock may fluctuate as will delivery estimates - but we will deliver your order as soon as we possibly can and we'll keep you updated on the progress.

iPhone Deliveries
As with all new iPhones, there has been an exceptionally high demand for these new devices and unforfunately due to a market-wide delay in receiving stock, some deliveries may not arrive when you were expecting - but we will stay in touch with updates to keep you informed.

For more info, see here: http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotta love O2,

Twitter says pre-orders are starting at 8AM, Called my local store, they aren't opening until 9am!!!

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last iphone I had was the Iphone 3g then I moved to the Samsung devices; After this Note 7 fiasco I am considering  return to IOS.

How is it to move information and data from android to IOS?

Message 12 of 12