crap phone.JPG

Thanks

Brad

Message 1 of 275
274 REPLIES 274

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you find out your delivery date?

When I try and click on my account I get the "My O2 is temporarily unavailable while we do some essential maintenance." message... Ugh

Message 261 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked them about delivery date on chat. Was told on the phone whilst ordering the Plus that I'd get it on the 19th. Via chat I've been told 3 different things....

"You'll get it on release date, the 19th"

"It will be dispatched on the 19th when we get them, and you'll get it within 5 business days. We obviously can't dispatch before we have them"

"You will receive it 2-3 weeks from today"

Not a happy bunny

Message 262 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just been told it will be 19th or 20th. And she said "As I've made all the possible notes on your account so that you do not have any problem." So she seemed very helpful and hopefully she has sorted everything for a smooth, fast delivery! slight_smile

Message 263 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable

Evening all

Does anyone know if the stores are getting additional stock on top of the pre-orders they've taken? I tried ordering online but got all that bad gateway nonsense and by the time I got to the order page it was saying the 6 plus 64GB was an additional 2-3 week wait 😞

Went into the store to pre-order and they've said all pre-orders are gone for launch day. Just wondered if they'll be getting extra for the people are prepared to queue?

Message 264 of 275

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
They may have a few extra but every shop will be different....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 265 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Evening all

Does anyone know if the stores are getting additional stock on top of the pre-orders they've taken? I tried ordering online but got all that bad gateway nonsense and by the time I got to the order page it was saying the 6 plus 64GB was an additional 2-3 week wait 😞

Went into the store to pre-order and they've said all pre-orders are gone for launch day. Just wondered if they'll be getting extra for the people are prepared to queue?

I doubt it. Apple have been flooding shipping channels to try and get as many items out of China, so they will have allocated a certain amount to each store. I'd suggest phoning up nearby O2 stores or Carphone Warehouse to try and find places that have some stock yet.

From a report before the release:

"Apple shipments via major concerns like FedEx and UPS are said to be ‘incredibly high’ for the holiday quarter, pointing to a massive number of iPhones and whatever other units Apple announces for the fall season incoming. The company is apparently flooding its channels with devices, causing shipments for other ‘top tier’ device makers to be delayed to make way for Apple products."

[Source]

Message 266 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable
Really wish my o2 account would work so I can check my order
Message 267 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Really wish my o2 account would work so I can check my order

I used the online chat and talked to one of them, they told me when I'd get mine

Message 268 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have up on the app and website. Went to carphone warehouse online... Did everything online.. 64gb ordered for me on upgrade.
Message 269 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable

You've chosen to collect from O2 Store, UNIT L17, JUNCTION 32 OUTLET VILLAGE, CASTLEFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE, WF10 4FR. Your order will be available from launch date.

Eeeeeep. 

Message 270 of 275