cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#WearTheRose with pride for a chance to win England v Barbarians tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fan.PNG

To celebrate England’s game against the Barbarians we have tickets to give away for the game at Twickenham 31/05/15.

At the top level of rugby, the power of support can be the difference between victory and defeat. This year, you can be that difference. To do that we need a symbol. Something that represents the very heart of England and is sewn onto the chest of every England Rugby shirt - the red rose. To enter, we want to see an image of you doing exactly that and #WearTheRose with pride.

Not only do we have tickets for the game, we’ll also be giving away some England rugby goodies. The competition is open till Thursday (21/05/15) 2pm and full terms and conditions can be found here. The best of luck and we look forward to seeing you show your support.

Message 1 of 130
129 REPLIES 129

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I'll give you that, blokes a tank,....

But,,,
penalty kick 25 seconds before the final whistle of the world cup final, You score and you win the world cup for your whole country, but the only thing in your head is "what if I miss?"
Some serious strength in stepping up to the mark with that one.

Message 102 of 130

MI5
  • 143443 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I agree but as everyone chooses that game I thought I'd be different wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 103 of 130

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Looking good lads.....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 104 of 130

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Shouldve got a ticket each...
Message 105 of 130

MI5
  • 143443 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Agreed mate - I bet Matt and Toby got them wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 106 of 130

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great memories and what an iconic picture this has become. Keep them coming guys. 

Jonah-Lomu.jpg

Message 107 of 130

Anonymous
Not applicable

We got to secure our bar stools at the local pub for the big game. That's all @MI5 LOL

Message 108 of 130

MI5
  • 143443 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

We got to secure our bar stools at the local pub for the big game. That's all @MI5 LOL

Yeah, I believe you mate slight_smile slight_smile slight_smile

Epic picture btw ^^^

Currently using:
Message 109 of 130

Anonymous
Not applicable

We’re pleased to announce @MI5 shared us a great memory of an England rugby game. The result may have not gone our way but that was the day the world stood up and took notice of one of the sporting world’s greats. As you rightly said Jonah Lomu single handily destroyed a very strong England team.  

Congratulations, you’ve won an England rugby jersey and you’ll be all set to #WearTheRose proudly in this big year for rugby. We’ll be in touch with you shortly.

Thank you to every single one of you for getting involved the past couple of weeks. We’ll have more O2 Sports content coming soon.

Message 110 of 130