cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming England Rugby Season and O2-#WearTheRose

Anonymous
Not applicable

A few weeks ahead of the start of the English Rugby tournaments, O2 has launched its first ever animated campaign called “ Wear the Rose”. A moving animation featuring the Rugby England Captain Chris Robshaw, Mike Brown and Courtney Lawes turned to giants through the power of public support.

With the intention to call the nation to get behind England Rugby, the two minute animated film first aired on 9th September on O2’s YouTube channel and will be first shown this evening (Friday 11th) during the first episode of Gogglebox. So stay tuned guys!!

Here´s the full animated film if you want to see…( I must admit it got me a bit tearful…It is that good!)

Around this inspiring campaign, O2 has also made an Avatar Creator where the public can play with face shape, hair styles and even the size of their nose and eyes to create an England Rugby-inspired avatar to use across their social media channels as the ultimate symbol of support for the England team.

If you are excited and want to create the avatar visit www.o2.co.uk/weartherose and to show your support don´t forget to follow @O2sports on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WearTheRose

To find out more details about the animated film you can read the full blog article that goes into detail about the full campaign around the tournaments.   

Guys, what do you think about the campaign? Did it move you as much as it moved me? Will you be participating on the social channels? and most importantly...can you show us the avatars! It´s all excitement here! Bouncy

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0